“Made in Italy” is a worldwide famous label which describes cultural heritage, timeless elegance and well-known glamour.
In a context where the fashion and luxury industries keep on developing rapidly and are in constant high-demand, the Italian fashion system keeps growing in the main international markets, while still remaining recognisable thanks to its creativity, brand luxury sector and its innovative medium-sized enterprises (MSEs).
As the Italian excellence of raw materials and manufacturing, craftmanship, know-how, expertise and creative energy are well recognised within the world of fashion, being familiar with the characteristics of the Italian system represents a value added for those who wish to work in the fashion industry.
In this context, this Postgraduate Master course provides students with a strong background that allows them to understand the fashion industry dynamics with a specific reference on Made in Italy and the role that it plays within the fashion industry. This Postgraduate Master focuses on the development of the fashion sector throughout history, marketing strategies and company branding, supply and production chains and fashion communications.
During the course, the following topics will be covered:
- The History of Fashion and Costume
- Essential steps to launching a new brand
- Fashion timeframe, editions, collections
- The Fashion and Luxury distribution
- The Nearshoring definition and supply chains dislocation
- The concept of Made in Italy in the supply chain of Italian brands
- Types of partnerships with relevant legal and economic aspects
- The players in the supply chain
- Fashion as communication
- Anno Accademico 2022/2023
- Codice MA1422
- Edizione 1°
- Durata 1500 ore
- CFU 60
- Prezzo € 1000
- Iscrizioni aperte
- Scheda del corso
|For information about the modules that will be covered during the course, please consult the section Objectives||0|
This Postgraduate Master course mixes technical knowledge, high quality professionals’ experiences and practical case studies, by enabling students to build their own professional network while studying through high-technological didactic tools.
The distance learning system shall provide assisted learning along a predetermined educational path, with access to didactic materials specifically developed, with a wide range of interactive individual and group activities, supervised by tutors and experts in the field, able to interact with students and to answer their enquiries.
The study of the didactic materials, both digital (video lessons of the lecturers with graphic animations) and on paper support (lecture notes and/or texts), is conducted according to the time schedules and personal availability of the student.
Students may avail of video lessons for the study of theoretical knowledge, of bibliographies and sitographies, in addition to notes and documents necessary for the acquisition of practical skills.
Students are expected to:
• study the didactic material specifically arranged;
• participate in online activities;
• successfully meet the required learning outcomes of each module as stated in course outline in order to pass the assignments;
• revise the assignments according to the lecturers’ comments in an event of the failure to meet one or more of the learning outcomes for each module;
• successfully pass the final dissertation defence real time via digital tools.
The following access qualifications are required:
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification (EQF level 6)