- Prepare the student for professional practice in the field of criminology with a focus on the transnationality of crime as an object of interest and study.
- Promote the use of current instruments and techniques and in the field of transnational criminology in order to incorporate them into research tasks.
- Integrate the new challenges and trends of transnational criminology as specialized academic training.
- Promote rigorous analysis and decision-making to solve technical and criminological problems in relation to strategies, measures and also in terms of the fight, as relevant actions within the phenomenology of transnational crime.
- Study of current trends and criminal phenomena and the means to prevent and combat them.
|Criminología: Conceptos e Historia||6||0|
|Criminología ante la nueva realidad social||6||0|
|Nuevas formas de delincuencia||6||0|
|Perfil psicológico criminal||6||0|
|Evaluación, intervención y tratamiento de conductas violentas||6||0|
|La delincuencia y su tratamiento: especial referencia a bandas||6||0|
|La Criminalidad contemporánea. Delincuencia organizada y terrorismo||6||0|
|Metodología de la Investigación en ciencias sociales||6||0|
|Trabajo Final de Master||6||0|
- Students of different degrees: Law, Criminology, Political Science, Sociology, Social Work, Human Rights, Psychology, Journalism, Social Education, Pedagogy, ... and students from related areas.
- Professionals who provide care with victims, groups at risk of social exclusion, NGO workers, State Security Forces and Bodies, personnel of public and private institutions in the field of social services, the prison field, Public Administrations in matter of Justice, etc.
- Sectors of interest: State security forces and bodies, NGOs, mediators, social institutions, victim assistance offices, technicians in public institutions of intermediation, rehabilitation, the prison field, etc.
This Postgraduate Master Course will be delivered online through our didactic platform available 24/7.
The distance learning system shall provide assisted learning along a predetermined educational path, with access to didactic materials specifically developed, with a wide range of interactive individual and group activities, supervised by tutors and experts in the field, able to interact with students and to answer their enquiries.
The study of the didactic materials, both digital (video lessons of the lecturers with graphic animations) and on paper support (lecture notes and/or texts), is conducted according to the time schedules and personal availability of the student.
Students may avail of video lessons for the study of theoretical knowledge, of bibliographies and sitographies, in addition to notes and documents necessary for the acquisition of practical skills.
Upon enrolment, the student will receive, at the e-mail address provided during the enrolment process, the credentials to access the UniPegaso platform, where they will be able to download the final certificate once the have successfully passed the final examination.
Students are expected to:
• study the didactic material specifically arranged;
• participate in online activities;
• successfully meet the required learning outcomes of each module as stated in course outline in order to pass the assignments;
• revise the assignments according to the lecturers’ comments in an event of the failure to meet one or more of the learning outcomes for each module;
• successfully pass the final dissertation defense real time via digital tools.
The following access qualifications are required:
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification (EQF level 6)