1 - Develop techniques for organizing acts and events, as well as the staging of both institutional and business ceremonies, of a national or international nature. 2 - Develop advanced knowledge of National and International Organizations, as well as in the Spanish administrative structure. 3 - Being able to know and identify the norms and protocol uses in the business and private sphere. 4 - Identify official decorations, titles, flags, anthems, etc. and expand knowledge in vexillology and awards. 5 - Achieve effective internal and external communication skills for political-administrative institutions. 6 - Relate the national ceremonial with the international one, as well as with diplomatic custom. 7 - Understand the logistical and organizational structure of all kinds of events. 8 - Acquire advanced knowledge about the planning, organization, structure and management of a protocol department and know how to organize and manage teams. 9 - Acquire an advanced knowledge of the areas of specialization of the Protocol.
|Historia del Ceremonial y el Protocolo||5||0|
|Protocolo eclesiástico y política exterior del Vaticano||5||0|
|Protocolo Oficial del Estado Español||5||0|
|Derecho Nobiliario y Premial Español||4||0|
|5 Protocolo Militar||5||0|
|Metodología de Investigación en Ciencias sociales||6||0|
|Ceremonial y Protocolo Académico y Universitario||5||0|
|Seguridad y Protocolo en los Eventos||5||0|
|Protocolo Oficial Internacional y Ceremonial Diplomático||5||0|
|Protocolo en Fuerzas y Cuerpos de Seguridad del Estado||5||0|
- Professionals of Law, Political, Social, Economic, Business and Social Sciences
- Information Science Professionals
- Administration Technicians
- Interested in the world of state and international protocol
- Members of the Army, the Church, Companies, Universities, International Organizations, Diplomacy, among others.
This Postgraduate Master Course will be delivered online through our didactic platform available 24/7.
The distance learning system shall provide assisted learning along a predetermined educational path, with access to didactic materials specifically developed, with a wide range of interactive individual and group activities, supervised by tutors and experts in the field, able to interact with students and to answer their enquiries.
The study of the didactic materials, both digital (video lessons of the lecturers with graphic animations) and on paper support (lecture notes and/or texts), is conducted according to the time schedules and personal availability of the student.
Students may avail of video lessons for the study of theoretical knowledge, of bibliographies and sitographies, in addition to notes and documents necessary for the acquisition of practical skills.
Upon enrolment, the student will receive, at the e-mail address provided during the enrolment process, the credentials to access the UniPegaso platform, where they will be able to download the final certificate once the have successfully passed the final examination.
Students are expected to:
• study the didactic material specifically arranged;
• participate in online activities;
• successfully meet the required learning outcomes of each module as stated in course outline in order to pass the assignments;
• revise the assignments according to the lecturers’ comments in an event of the failure to meet one or more of the learning outcomes for each module;
• successfully pass the final dissertation defense real time via digital tools.
The following access qualifications are required:
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification (EQF level 6)