The Postgraduate Master Course in International Security and Health in Hostile Zones, focuses its main focus on those people linked by their study activities and / or professionals to the areas of security / intelligence and health / survival, in the framework of situations and incident areas both nationally and internationally, especially considering the character of "global village" that the world presents today.
|Violencia terrorista. Información e Inteligencia||6||0|
|Seguridad personal y física en delegaciones o en el extranjero||6||0|
|Crimen organizado: Comunidades y divergencias con el Terrorismo. Documentos de identidad/viaje: Importancia para ambos y otros delitos||6||0|
|Intervenciones en conflictos armados más allá de las propias fronteras||6||0|
|Procedimientos y actuaciones aplicables por fuerzas armadas en misiones internacionales||6||0|
|Organizaciones internacionales vinculadas a la seguridad, de carácter europeo y global||6||0|
|Instrumentos de cooperación policial y judicial necesarios en la lucha contra la delincuencia internacional||6||0|
|Medidas esenciales ante emergencias y de supervivencia, útiles en operativos de seguridad y situaciones problemáticas||6||0|
|Protección Sanitaria en operaciones internacionales y lugares de conflicto||6||0|
|Trabajo Final de Master||6||0|
-Communications Professionals, such as Journalists, Reporters, Missionaries, who need to work in security / intelligence and health / survival tasks, in the framework of situations and incident zones both nationally and internationally.
- NGOs (non-governmental organizations) that go to conflict areas to help the community.
- Members of the Security Corps or the Armed Forces, whose mission is to play an assistance role in hostile areas.
- Health Personnel: Doctors, Nurses or other Professionals in the area, who need to work in hostile and highly conflictive areas.
- Professionals with Diplomatic functions.
- Training Personnel, who need to acquire up-to-date knowledge on international security.
- Members of companies linked to the foreign sector, and who need to go to hostile areas.
- Any professional interested in knowing the safety regulations in hostile areas.
This Postgraduate Master Course will be delivered online through our didactic platform available 24/7.
The distance learning system shall provide assisted learning along a predetermined educational path, with access to didactic materials specifically developed, with a wide range of interactive individual and group activities, supervised by tutors and experts in the field, able to interact with students and to answer their enquiries.
The study of the didactic materials, both digital (video lessons of the lecturers with graphic animations) and on paper support (lecture notes and/or texts), is conducted according to the time schedules and personal availability of the student.
Students may avail of video lessons for the study of theoretical knowledge, of bibliographies and sitographies, in addition to notes and documents necessary for the acquisition of practical skills.
Upon enrolment, the student will receive, at the e-mail address provided during the enrolment process, the credentials to access the UniPegaso platform, where they will be able to download the final certificate once the have successfully passed the final examination.
Students are expected to:
• study the didactic material specifically arranged;
• participate in online activities;
• successfully meet the required learning outcomes of each module as stated in course outline in order to pass the assignments;
• revise the assignments according to the lecturers’ comments in an event of the failure to meet one or more of the learning outcomes for each module;
• successfully pass the final dissertation defense real time via digital tools.
The following access qualifications are required:
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification (EQF level 6)