- Formulate and define the cybersecurity strategy of an organization.
- Design and prepare the cybersecurity master plan.
- Identify, analyze and propose solutions to deal with corporate cybersecurity risks, as well as the cybersecurity management, evaluation and control program.
- Know and compare the different policies, strategies and tools necessary for the protection and reaction against cyber threats.
- Carry out cybersecurity audits and penetration tests, detect deficiencies, analyze their causes and possible solutions.
- Assess the impacts of incidents on business continuity and design and implement recovery and cyber-resilience measures.
|Fundamentos de Ciberseguridad||6||0|
|Gobierno Corporativo, Riesgos y cumplimiento de ciberseguridad||6||0|
|Gestión de la Ciberseguridad en entornos Corporativos||6||0|
|Protección y Reacción en entornos Ciber||6||0|
|Gestión de incidentes y continuidad del negocio||6||0|
|Metodología de Investigación en ciencias sociales.||6||0|
|Evaluación y auditoria de ciberseguridad||6||0|
|Tendencias tecnológicas y corporativas en materia de ciberseguridad||6||0|
|Trabajo Final de Master||6||0|
The Postgraduate Master Course in Cybersecurity Direction and Management is aimed at:
- Executives who want to plan and manage all aspects of the organization and develop cybersecurity plans. - Administrators and managers of companies who want to integrate cybersecurity as an added value to their business and need to know the methods, procedures and technologies. - University students who want to start, improve or consolidate their professional development as directors, administrators, managers or consultants.
This Postgraduate Master Course will be delivered online through our didactic platform available 24/7.
The distance learning system shall provide assisted learning along a predetermined educational path, with access to didactic materials specifically developed, with a wide range of interactive individual and group activities, supervised by tutors and experts in the field, able to interact with students and to answer their enquiries.
The study of the didactic materials, both digital (video lessons of the lecturers with graphic animations) and on paper support (lecture notes and/or texts), is conducted according to the time schedules and personal availability of the student.
Students may avail of video lessons for the study of theoretical knowledge, of bibliographies and sitographies, in addition to notes and documents necessary for the acquisition of practical skills.
Upon enrolment, the student will receive, at the e-mail address provided during the enrolment process, the credentials to access the UniPegaso platform, where they will be able to download the final certificate once the have successfully passed the final examination.
Students are expected to:
• study the didactic material specifically arranged;
• participate in online activities;
• successfully meet the required learning outcomes of each module as stated in course outline in order to pass the assignments;
• revise the assignments according to the lecturers’ comments in an event of the failure to meet one or more of the learning outcomes for each module;
• successfully pass the final dissertation defense real time via digital tools.
The following access qualifications are required:
- Master's degree corresponding to EQF level 7