The main objective of this Postgraduate Master Course in Criminal Psychopathology is to provide the student with the acquisition of applied and specialized knowledge that gives them independence in the field of criminal psychopathology from an interdisciplinary perspective.
It is also intended to promote the use of scientific and professional resources necessary in the field of criminal psychopathology to address various problems, which facilitates a reinforcement of future autonomous professional performance.
Apply and interpret the results according to different evaluation and intervention procedures used in the field of criminal psychopathology.
Know the various fields of application of criminal psychopathology from an interdisciplinary perspective.
|Análisis, Evaluación e Intevención de la Conducta Delictiva||6||0|
|Marco Jurídico en Psicología y Psicopatología criminal. Práctica forense||6||0|
|Neurocriminología y Psicobiología de la Agresividad y la conducta violenta||6||0|
|Psicopatía y delito sexual||6||0|
|Metodología de Investigación en Ciencias Sociales||6||0|
|Grupos y Delitos: Aspectos Psicocriminológicos||6||0|
|Retos en Victimología: acompañamiento e intervención||6||0|
|Retos en la Intervención con delicuentes y menores infractores||6||0|
|Violencia Familiar. Intervención tras experiencias traumáticas relacionadas con delitos||6||0|
|Trabajo Final de Master||6||0|
The Postgraduate Master Course in Criminal Psychopathology is aimed at the following student profile:
- Students of different degrees: Psychology, Pedagogy, Psychiatry, Medicine, Criminology, Law, Sociology, Social Work, Social Education, Pedagogy, ... and students from related areas.
- Professionals who intervene from the health area and from the social area with minors and adults, with victims, groups at risk of social exclusion, NGO workers, members of the State Security Forces and Bodies, personnel of public institutions and private from the field of social intervention, health, etc.
This Postgraduate Master Course will be delivered online through our didactic platform available 24/7.
The distance learning system shall provide assisted learning along a predetermined educational path, with access to didactic materials specifically developed, with a wide range of interactive individual and group activities, supervised by tutors and experts in the field, able to interact with students and to answer their enquiries.
The study of the didactic materials, both digital (video lessons of the lecturers with graphic animations) and on paper support (lecture notes and/or texts), is conducted according to the time schedules and personal availability of the student.
Students may avail of video lessons for the study of theoretical knowledge, of bibliographies and sitographies, in addition to notes and documents necessary for the acquisition of practical skills.
Upon enrolment, the student will receive, at the e-mail address provided during the enrolment process, the credentials to access the UniPegaso platform, where they will be able to download the final certificate once the have successfully passed the final examination.
Students are expected to:
• study the didactic material specifically arranged;
• participate in online activities;
• successfully meet the required learning outcomes of each module as stated in course outline in order to pass the assignments;
• revise the assignments according to the lecturers’ comments in an event of the failure to meet one or more of the learning outcomes for each module;
• successfully pass the final dissertation defense real time via digital tools.
The following access qualifications are required:
- Master's degree corresponding to EQF level 7