The main objectives that are intended to be achieved with the study of this Postgraduate Master Course in victimology are the following:
- Prepare the student to acquire the necessary knowledge and deepen the comprehensive treatment of the victim as a fundamental part of their professional practice within the field of victimology, through the theoretical and conceptual tools that allow them to understand, evaluate and treat the victimization in its multiple dimensions.
- Promote the use of current instruments and techniques in the field of victimology and bring victimization factors closer together through the study of victimization and devictimization.
- Integrate the new challenges and trends in victimology as specialized academic training, through analysis and assistance proposals for crime victims.
- Promote rigorous analysis and decision-making to solve technical and victimological problems in relation to strategies, measures and also in terms of new legal, psychological and social expectations at a transnational level.
- Study current trends and victimological phenomena and reparation systems as a form of prevention against future victimizations.
|Fundamentos de Victimología y Principios Jurídicos en la Práctica Victimológica||6||0|
|Intervención Policial con víctimas y testigos de delitos||6||0|
|Asistencia Psicológica en el trtamiento de las víctimas y Procesos de Mediación||6||0|
|Entorno Jurídico de las víctimas a Nivel Nacional e Internacional||6||0|
|Metodología de Investigación en Ciencias Sociales||6||0|
|Fenomenología de los Nuevos procesos de Victimización y Desvictimización||6||0|
|Víctimas del Terrorismo||6||0|
|Víctimas vulnerables: víctimas de género y victimización infantil||6||0|
|Víctimas vulnerables: Delitos de odio||6||0|
|Trabajo Final de Master||6||0|
This training in victimology is mainly aimed at graduate students from university careers such as:
- Social work
- Social education
- other related studies
This Postgraduate Master Course will be delivered online through our didactic platform available 24/7.
The distance learning system shall provide assisted learning along a predetermined educational path, with access to didactic materials specifically developed, with a wide range of interactive individual and group activities, supervised by tutors and experts in the field, able to interact with students and to answer their enquiries.
The study of the didactic materials, both digital (video lessons of the lecturers with graphic animations) and on paper support (lecture notes and/or texts), is conducted according to the time schedules and personal availability of the student.
Students may avail of video lessons for the study of theoretical knowledge, of bibliographies and sitographies, in addition to notes and documents necessary for the acquisition of practical skills.
Upon enrolment, the student will receive, at the e-mail address provided during the enrolment process, the credentials to access the UniPegaso platform, where they will be able to download the final certificate once the have successfully passed the final examination.
Students are expected to:
• study the didactic material specifically arranged;
• participate in online activities;
• successfully meet the required learning outcomes of each module as stated in course outline in order to pass the assignments;
• revise the assignments according to the lecturers’ comments in an event of the failure to meet one or more of the learning outcomes for each module;
• successfully pass the final dissertation defense real time via digital tools.
The following access qualifications are required:
- Master's degree corresponding to EQF level 7